- .Construction Sector
- .Tourism Sector
PROVIDING RISK AND INSURANCE SOLUTIONS TO THE COMMERCIAL, CONSTRUCTION AND TOURISM SECTORS
Why Partner with SATIB Africa Botswana
An Independent, Specialist Insurance Broker is an Insurance and Risk consultant who represents and projects the interests of the Client, above all other interests.
Being Independent from Insurance and Re-insurance companies, SATIB Africa Botswana is ideally placed to provide impartial and objective advice to clients concerning their insurance and risk management needs.
As an independent consultant, our role incorporates the following activities:
- Analyzing and assessing the insurance risks faced by clients
- Structuring, marketing and negotiating insurance programmes on behalf of clients
- Providing advice in regard to policy limits, deductible/retention levels and coverage terms
- Advising clients on the selection of the most appropriate products and providers
- Matching clients needs with one or several suitable insurance carriers
- Monitoring insurance carrier financial strength and security
- Providing risk management services, actuarial advice and claims services
Our established relationship with the international and local insurers, our intimate understanding of the Insurance Industry, A+ rated insurer security, prompt claims settlement and efficient, personal service allows us to provide tailored products that ensure your business is secure. In addition to exceptional products and premier service, SATIB also provides clients with unique benefits such as the SATIB24 Crisis Call facility and specialist risk surveys.
SATIB24 Crisis Call is a critical incident management service with an insurance component available exclusively to SATIB clients. Critical incidents impose a threat of loss – something that may cost life, limb, and money. Loss of reputation, property or asset damage and business interruption. SATIB24 crisis call center is manned 24/7/365 days a year by trained facilitators and medical doctors and include all medical emergencies, evacuations, tele-medical consultations, trauma counseling, media and legal liability management.